SUP Paddle Board Paddles
At Fishell Paddles we are proud to take our vision of providing harmony between the canoeist, the water and their environment, and bring it to SUP paddleboard paddlers. We are excited to introduce our new all-cherry wood SUP paddles, designed to fit your specific needs. Available in various sizes, our paddles are designed to exploit the smooth beauty of the wood, and deliver a responsive, individually crafted paddle.
What is the right size SUP paddle for me?
- Take your arm and place it straight up over your head
- Measure from the floor to your wrist
- If you find yourself between sizes simply choose the shorter size.
- Made from all Cherry Wood which allows for far better flex in the paddle compared to any carbon fiber or fiberglass SUP paddle
- Flexible but durable, creating a more efficient stroke for the paddler
- Sized and made specifically to each paddlers needs
- Average weight varying from 2.0lbs to 2.6lbs depending on size and piece of wood.
- The grip is an original design from Ray Kettlewell. It is a cross between our canoe paddle grip and the classic T-grip.
- The blade has a 10° bent shaft, 19" long blade, 8" wide
- Finished with the best of the best high gloss varnish, helping keep your paddle looking new after years of use
- This paddle is not designed for use in white water
- We can offer laser engraving on the blade of the paddle (back)
- This can be simply a name, or image
- Price is a $45 add on
- Simply complete the Custom request instructions and we will help you place your order
- We also can offer an oil finish if that is preferred, no need to follow the custom request above. Just add a note on your order (in your cart click "Special Instructions for Greg") and write what you're requesting.